Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Don't let it consume you...

When my friend, Derek, told me he was taking over the movie blog, I gave him one piece of advice: Don’t let it consume you.

Unfortunately, that’s advice I’ve never been able to follow myself…

I worked at a radio station with a guy who always said, “It’s for the listeners.” And that’s the attitude I’ve always taken with this blog, as every day I find at least five things I want to share with all of you. And I truly hope you like what I do.

Unfortunately, wanting to share, and having the time to share are two totally different things. That’s why you get long strings of posts that you’re forced to scroll through.

However, I hope you will because I’ve got lots of great stuff for you from Press Tour, Comic-Con and more…

And remember that you can always reach me at hdstaytuned@hotmail.com with questions, comments or if you just want to say hi…