Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A BIG Day in TV DVD World...


Today is a BIG day in TV DVD world. “Heroes” Season 1 is in stores as we speak.

And as much as I loved the show, you’d think I’d be leaving work right now to go get it, right?

Wrong. In fact, I don’t really care at all…

Believe it or not, I am still completely bummed about that season finale. In fact, I’m so bummed, I don’t even know if I’ll watch the show when it returns next month.

Now, some of you out there may think I’m being a little harsh and that the finale wasn’t all that bad. But when you watch a show for 22 straight weeks on the edge of your seat and then you get a conclusion like that, it tends to leave a bad taste in your mouth…

Plus, “Heroes” is becoming the new “Lost” with all of the websites and CONSTANT hype (How many magazine covers can Hayden Panettiere do anyway?). And we all know what happened to “Lost” (and “Desperate Housewives,” for that matter) in its second season.

Before the premiere September 24th, I’m going to re-watch the finale to see if it truly was as bad as I think. And if it was, then I’m going to cross “Heroes” off my must-see-TV list.

I couldn’t possibly set myself up for that kind of disappointment again…