Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, June 11, 2007

"The Sopranos" Goes Dark...

Warning: The remainder of this post contains details about last night’s series finale of “The Sopranos.”

So “The Sopranos” went out with neither a bang nor a whimper. It just went out period.

In a scene meant to build up the tension, Tony and his family waited in a diner, while Meadow tried to find a parking place, with possible hitmen lurking everywhere. And then, it suddenly went black.

As I’ve said before, I’ve never seen a single episode of “The Sopranos” so I don’t know if this was a disappointment or not. But I’m glad they didn’t kill Tony because I don’t want other dramas getting the idea that killing their main character is okay…