Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Giddy Doesn't Describe It...

Giddy doesn't even come close to what I am feeling right now...

It's official. Beginning in 2008, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jeff Gordon will be teammates! I can't wait to see the Jr. Nation reaction to this one...

Forget whether Lebron was fouled or not (I think he was.). This is the biggest story in sports.

To catch up, you can tune in to "NASCAR Now" at 6 p.m. and Midnight on ESPN2 or "The SPEED Report" at 7 p.m. on SPEED Channel...

You can also get the latest by reading the At the Track blog. Just click on the link at the right.

I'll have MUCH more to say about this after I sequester myself in my living room and watch all of the coverage...