Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

"Dancing With the Stars": Karina Gives Up...

So this week on "Dancing With the Stars," Karina pretty much gave up and decided to let Billy Ray Cyrus do whatever he wanted to do in the jive.

You could see the dejection on her face when she told the camera that she just had to realize that they wouldn't get good technical scores...

I thought the dance was pretty much a mess, but they still got a 21.

I also didn't like Heather's either, but the judges raved about her again...

And what was up with that band last night? Their arrangements were totally off and a few of those notes I've actually heard Sanjaya sing better...

I missed the group dance, so you guys will just have to fill me in on that part...

So since Billy Ray is once again in the bottom two, will he go home? Not this week, I don't think. I'm feeling John Ratzenberger or Heather Mills...

Labels: