Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Pick of the Week: "California, here we come" one final time...

If you've been reading this blog for the past month and a half, there should be no surprise that my Pick of the Week is "The O.C." series finale.
It's just such a shame that this once red-hot show has to go out opposite the biggest "Grey's Anatomy" of the season.

"The O.C." series finale airs Thursday, February 22nd at 9 p.m. on FOX...

In preparation for the big event, Wednesday, I'll list my picks for the best and worst series finales of all time. Then Thursday, I'll have a finale preview, plus we'll relive the series premiere in my final "O.C." moment...

Labels: