Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, September 25, 2006

FOX makes me angry!!!

I love FOX. After January, practically every show I watch is on FOX.

So why, oh why, do they always have to find a way to tick me off?!

According to "USA Today," "Justice" has been put on hiatus. This is usually the first step toward cancellation.

Now you know why I'm angry. If you're a regular reader of this blog, you know that I love that show. The ratings weren't exceptional, but they weren't horrible enough to be cancelled this soon.

I just knew that if I allowed myself to fall for another FOX show, I'd get burned. It's "Skin" all over again.

And just for the record, I would have more information on this if the new "TV Guide" website wasn't so UNBELIEVABLY AWFUL!!!

I told you I was angry...