Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Question of the Week: TV Theme Songs

I had a lot of fun last week reading your all-time favorite shows, so I thought I would stick with that same line of thought.

So here’s the Question of the Week: What’s your all-time favorite TV theme song?

I ask this question without even knowing my own answer. I am a HUGE fan of Mike Post (“The Rockford Files,” “The A-Team,” “Law & Order” and hundreds more) so it would have to be something by him. I would probably go with “Murder One,” but I always loved the theme to “Doogie Howser, M.D.” and the last version of the “Hunter” theme.

If I had to pick a theme with lyrics, I would definitely go with “Full House.”

So what theme song do you sing (or hum) around your house (Come on, you know you do.)?

And no show is too obscure. You’re talking to someone who still knows all the words to the theme to “The Hogan Family.”

“Life is such a sweet insanity…”