Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

"Anticipation, baby. Antici-pay-ya-tion..."

You know I love Bravo. But quite honestly, they’re driving me CRAZY!

You can’t watch Bravo for more than five minutes without hearing it: Someone is getting kicked off the runway. I actually turned off Sunday’s “Project Runway” marathon because I couldn’t take it and the incessant promos almost ruined Saturday’s airing of “The Lost Boys”—almost.

Why is it driving me so crazy? Because I want to know who it is and I want to know NOW!!!

My hope is that the rumors are true and it’s Keith. His attitude is seriously getting on my nerves; and I think he should have been eliminated last week for refusing to go along with the entire challenge. And since Malan was eliminated two weeks ago, he has become the most annoying.

However, the previews give you a small indication that it may be Robert and that would upset me. Robert has become my favorite since Angela emerged as this season’s Wendy Pepper (One of the contestants called her a femi-Nazi.). My concerns were raised even more after I saw Robert’s newest Barbie creation at the toy store. Did he violate some rules with that?

I also have to wonder about the possibility that it’s Michael since he has received very little attention during the show. Maybe that’s a choice by the producers since he’ll be gone soon?

If I don’t go crazy before then, we’ll all get the answer Wednesday night at 10 on Bravo.

Stay tuned…