Your Faves Get Set to Return to the "Runway"
“Project Runway” is hauling out its very own all-star edition this January, but without its regular stars, Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn, Nina Garcia and Michael Kors.
“Project Runway All Stars” will be hosted by supermodel Angela Lindvall and judged by Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman. “Marie Claire” Editor-in-Chief Joanna Coles will serve as the mentor.
· Kenley Collins (Brooklyn, NY) – Season Five, Second Runner-up
· Michael Costello (Palm Springs, CA) – Season Eight, Fourth Place
· Gordana Gehlhausen (San Diego, CA) – Season Six, Fourth Place
· Mondo Guerra (Denver, CO) – Season Eight, Runner-up
· Mila Hermanovski (Los Angeles, CA) – Season Seven, Second Runner-up
· Kara Janx (New York, NY) – Season Two, Fourth Place
· Elisa Jimenez (New York, NY) – Season Four, 10th Place
· April Johnston (Savannah, GA) – Season Eight, Fifth Place
· Austin Scarlett (New York, NY) – Season One, Fourth Place
· Jerell Scott (New York, NY) – Season Five, Fourth Place
· Sweet P/Kathleen Vaughn (Pasadena, CA) – Season Four, Fifth Place
· Anthony Williams (Atlanta, GA) – Season Seven, Fifth Place
I’m a little bummed that there aren’t more competitors from the early Bravo years, but I understand why not…
But did anyone really want to see Kenley back?
The designers will be competing for an exclusive designer’s boutique in select Neiman Marcus stores and on NeimanMarcus.com, $100,000 in techonology and office space from HP and Intel, $100,000 cash from L’Oreal Paris, a feature in “Marie Claire,” a guest editorship with “Marie Claire” and a sewing studio from Brother International.
“Project Runway All Stars” premieres January 5th at 9 p.m. on Lifetime….
Photo Credit: Copyright 2011 Lifetime Entertainment Services