Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"Men" Does Huge Numbers

The numbers are in and they are huge…

“Two and a Half Men” raked in 27.7 million viewers last night, the highest rating in the show’s history.

The question, of course, is whether they will be able to sustain that momentum next week. My guess is no.

I’ve heard some people saying today that the show is all about Charlie Sheen and without him it just doesn’t work. I would argue that the show was not all about Sheen, but was instead about the chemistry between Sheen and Cryer. It’s the absence of that I miss. They had chemistry instantly. It’s pretty clear Cryer and Ashton Kutcher will have to work at it.

What did you think? Feel free to share your opinions here or on Facebook or on Twitter…