Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Top Chef All Stars": Tonight's the Night!

So tonight is the night when Richard Blais finally gets the title he has long deserved—the title of Top Chef.

Oh yeah, and Mike Isabella will be there too…

There’s no sense in me being objective here because you all know who I’m rooting for. Blais is my favorite “Top Chef” contestant of all time and one of my favorite reality show contestants of all time.

He deserved to be the winner of his season, but he choked (His words, not mine). Here is his chance for redemption. And if he doesn’t get it, I’m not afraid to say, I’ll be pretty upset.

I admit I’m also a fan because I actually got to meet Blais when he came to Columbus a couple of years back for the Top Chef tour. You can relive my “Top Chef” adventure here and here and here and here.

I’m hoping to share some really cool “Top Chef” related stuff with you guys tomorrow, so Stay Tuned…