Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Attention "V" Fans: Tonight's Season Finale ROCKS!

There’s so much that I could say about tonight’s season finale of “V,” but I am not a spoiler kind of girl.

So instead I will just tell you that it absolutely ROCKS! There are surprises at every turn—surprise deaths, a surprise disappearance, AND a surprise about my favorite character that actually made me cheer out loud.

The episode is entitled “Mother’s Day,” but I would have called it “Shifty Eyes” because there are plenty of cool shifty looks between members of the Fifth Column as they carry out their plan.

Plus, Marc Singer is awesome in a fairly brief appearance. And Jane Badler is as awesome as always. I’d also give some kudos to Morena Baccarin (Anna) and Laura Vandervoort (Lisa) who really rise to the occasion as well.

And I don’t think it will spoil anything to tell you that everything ends in a game-changing cliffhanger that will make you want to storm the halls of ABC if the show doesn’t get renewed. It’s that good…

I’ll have more to say after the show when I’m allowed to say it. Feel free, in the meantime, to post a comment here or hit me up on Facebook or Twitter.

Photo Credit: Bob D'Amico/ABC