Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Pick of the Week: An All-Time Fave Makes a Special Sweeps Appearance

This week’s Pick was VERY easy since one my all-time favorite stars is making a special sweeps appearance…

My Pick of the Week is “The Good Wife.”

The star making the appearance is Michael J. Fox. As I write this, I am watching “Back to the Future” for the billionth time. I can never get enough of MJF’s boyish enthusiasm and great comic timing.

Both of those are still intact these days, they’re just a little dulled. But this appearance should give Fox a real chance to shine as he’s playing a lawyer with a neurological disorder. And not only does he have a disorder, he actually uses it to gain sympathy with the jury.

“The Good Wife” airs Tuesday, November 9th at 10 p.m. on CBS…

Photo Credit: David M. Russell/CBS