Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

My Favorite Guilty Pleasure Wraps Up Another Season

The season finale of my favorite guilty pleasure came up on me so quickly I wasn’t prepared.

This has been a very solid season of “Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List,” highlighted by Kathy’s crusade against “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell” and all of the adventures with her beloved mother, Maggie. Even the staged episode with Levi Johnston was a good one.

And then there was last week’s emotional shocker of Kathy’s beloved dog dying, which was really hard to watch.

But tonight it all comes to an end as Kathy takes part in a talent show at her mother’s retirement home. And she’s getting help from Cloris Leachman and Kristin Chenoweth.

The season finale of “Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List” airs Tuesday, August 3rd at the earlier time of 9 p.m. on Bravo…

Photo Credit: Jaimie Trueblood/Bravo