Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

24 Days of “24”: Will I Go Jack Bauer on “TV Guide”?

Normally, I’m very happy when my “TV Guide” comes in my mailbox. But tonight when I started flipping through it, I just got angry…

No surprise, “Lost” is on the cover—even though the finale will air before this issue’s listings begin. There’s a six-page feature on Team Darlton’s favorite moments. Okay, fair enough.

So what coverage does the finale of “24” get, which is actually airing during the listings week? One page. A “Keck’s Exclusives” feature that already ran on TVGuideMagazine.com. No spotlight in the Monday highlights. Not even a picture.

Is that how a magazine about TV should pay tribute to a show that changed TV as we know it? Need I remind everyone again that there would be no “Lost” without “24”?

I know I promised all of you more of the biggest moments in “24” history tonight, but because I’ve had a long night and I’m a little angry, I don’t think I would do them justice. So I hope you’ll all forgive me if I postpone posting them.

Tomorrow, 24 Days of “24” is scheduled to continue with comments from Mary Lynn Rajskub’s conference call…