Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Your First Look at "The A Team"

Here is our first look at “The A-Team” movie…

After watching this trailer, I think my biggest problem is with Murdock. But I won’t judge until we see more of him…

It looks like Face (Bradley Cooper) is really the star of the movie which should make me happy since he was always my favorite character. But I’m worried they’re going to make him too much of an action hero. And if you recall that was never his thing…

But I have to crack up at (and appreciate) the fact they’re using the same van…

Take a look and be sure to let me know what you think…