Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The "Octomom" Special: Where Is the Line?

No doubt you’ve noticed that one of the things I missed was FOX’s announcement for “Octomom: The Incredible Unseen Footage,” a special airing tonight.

I’m not sure that I missed that one as much as I just chose to ignore it…

In a preview clip FOX provided to the media, Nadya Suleman, aka the Octomom, says, “What was I thinking?” I would like to know what FOX was thinking…

Wait, I know the answer to that one. It’s called ratings…

But honestly, where is the line?

Every time FOX starts to gain a reputation as the home of quality, Emmy Award-winning programming, they pull a stunt like this. Do we really need a two-hour documentary about this woman and her kids? Do we really need to give her any more attention?
Mike Darnell, the dark prince of reality TV strikes again. Someday, someone will put a stop to that guy…I hope…

“Octomom: The Incredible Unseen Footage” airs tonight (Wednesday, August 19th) at 8 p.m. on FOX…

If you watch, be sure to tell me about it, because I won’t be watching…