Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

FOX Pulls the Plug on "Prison Break"

It is indeed time to stop running…

FOX announced today that “Prison Break” will come to an end this season.

The final episodes will begin airing Friday, April 17th at 8 pm…

The official FOX announcement did not mention how many episodes will be shown, but EW.com reports that FOX is contemplating “a couple more” on top of the remaining four already in the can.

EW.com quoted FOX President Kevin Reilly as saying, “The show is played out.”

I couldn’t agree more but it still hurts a little. I mean, remember when I begged FOX to schedule “Break” and “24” back-to-back? That was almost more adrenaline than I could handle.

It’s sad to see the show couldn’t sustain it…

Photo Credit: FOX