Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pick of the Week: Going With My Heart

It’s Christmas week, which means lots of holiday movies and specials, so I wasn’t really sure what to go with here.

But in the end, I had to go with my heart…

My Pick of the Week is the “Flipping Out” Holiday Marathon…

This is your chance to see one of the year’s best reality shows beginning with the second season’s second episode and ending with the hilarious reunion show.

And it’s also a chance to whet your appetite for next season, which I hope is coming very soon…

Unfortunately, though, the marathon’s airing during the day, so you’ll need to set your VCRs/DVRs. I know I’ll be setting both of mine…

The “Flipping Out” marathon airs Tuesday, December 23rd from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Bravo…

Photo Credit: Bravo