Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pick of the Week: And Now For Something Completely Different…

So for this week I promised myself I would pick something different.

I don’t think you could get much different than this…

My Pick of the Week is “Shatner’s Raw Nerve.”

Let’s face it. I find William Shatner highly entertaining. You know I love him as Denny Crane on “Boston Legal” and I found his memoir highly entertaining. So when I heard about this new show, I was immediately intrigued…

“Nerve” is a celebrity interview series in which Shatner attempts to find his guest’s “raw nerve.” Among the guests he has lined up are Jimmy Kimmel, Jenna Jameson, Kelsey Grammer, Jon Voight and his friend and former co-star Leonard Nimoy.

The premiere features back-to-back episodes with Valerie Bertinelli and Tim Allen.

I have a feeling that this could be the most unique interview show television has ever seen. Or at least the most entertaining…

“Shatner’s Raw Nerve” premieres Tuesday, December 2nd at 10 p.m. on Biography…

Photo Credit: Doug Hyun/Biography