Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, December 03, 2007

Pick of the Week: Back to the Kitchen

During the long months that “Project Runway” was off the air, I took comfort in another reality show. And this week, that show returns for the holidays.

My Pick of the Week is the “Top Chef Holiday Special”…

Chefs from the first three seasons will compete for $20,000 and a whole lot of pride since none of them won the title. Among the competitors are Season 2’s villain, Marcel, and two of Season 3’s most popular contestants, Tre and C.J. Padma, Tom and Ted will be there to judge.

I just hope they play the theme song. I still find myself humming it from time to time…

“Top Chef Holiday Special” airs Thursday, December 6th at 9 p.m., following a “Top Chef” marathon (beginning at 11 a.m.) on Bravo…