Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, May 13, 2007

"Desperate Housewives": No More Drama?

What was that Susan said last week about no more drama?

Warning: The remainder of this post contains details from tonight’s “Desperate Housewives.”

Susan still had plenty of drama as she and Gaby fought over Gaby taking all of her wedding plans. But I have to admit I actually agreed with Susan on this one—except I can’t believe she was actually going to have the same wedding with a different guy…

More than that, I can’t believe that Mike just went along with it. What is up with him lately anyway? Is this really a guy who once killed someone?...

And Gaby’s comment about being with Susan if she were a lesbian? I think I heard men’s brains explode all over the country…

Speaking of exploding, the Lynette and Tom story finally came to a head. I still don’t like this story, but Doug Savant (Tom) is doing a great job with it. And I sort of understand the whole thing a little better now. Lynette was mad at Tom for talking to Rick because that ended their little thing that made her feel good about herself…

I said sort of…

Though I miss Bree, I like that they’ve added to Edie’s storyline. And I like that they haven’t completely forgotten her manipulative side. Although I think her latest scheme serves Carlos right after he did that birth control switch with Gaby…

Your thoughts?...