Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, December 08, 2006

One More Reason to Love CP...



As if I needed another reason to love Carson Palmer, I just found one...

He's a "24" fan.

In an article on the Bengals website, injured linebacker David Pollack says that Carson and his wife gave him the first three seasons of "24" to help him pass the time while he recovered from a broken neck. And no surprise, Pollack is now a fan himself (Carson, I think that's your cue to give him the other two!).

I should've known that it was Jack Bauer who inspired Carson's quick comeback from knee surgery...

By the way, you can catch Carson and company in action Sunday at 1 p.m. on CBS as Randy Moss and the Raiders make their first ever trip to Paul Brown Stadium.